Heather Beltran, E-RYT is a Los Angeles based Certified Yoga Instructor and Mindfulness Consultant. She holds the designation of Experienced Registered Yoga Instructor from the Yoga Alliance. If there is one thing she would want you to know it is that You can do Yoga.
You do not have to be perfect to practice Yoga – it is called a practice for a reason. Heather’s classes are Yoga for every BODY. You are pretty great just as you are. Seriously.
Heather combines her Yoga and Mindfulness experience to bring balance to her Classes, Workshops and Programs. Her Online Yoga Classes and Workshops allow you to learn and practice from anywhere as part of a global community.
Heather’s classes include a fusion of different styles of Yoga; best described as Strength, Balance and Flow, with thoughtfully sequenced breath and movement, that allow you to feel connected and strong. She loves exploring poses and letting you discover what your body can do.
She truly loves seeing her students have fun, grow in their practice and find those moments of connection during class. Heather can often be heard saying, if I can do it, you can do it!
Heather earned her 200 hour CYT Certification and 50 hour CorePower Yoga Extension Program for Instructors CYE from CorePower Yoga and holds the designation of Experienced Registered Yoga Instructor from the Yoga Alliance.
Highlights of Heather’s experience as a Yoga & Mindfulness Instructor and Consultant include:
- Teaching weekly Yoga & Mindfulness classes, in studio, schools, online and private sessions.
- Partnering with non-profit organizations for fundraiser Yoga classes and events.
- Designing and creating Yoga and Mindfulness programs for all ages.
- Developing and implementing Yoga, Core Strengthening and Conditioning and Mindfulness programs for local elementary and middle schools.
- Creating Children’s Yoga programs (Pre-school – Teen).
- Teaching Baby & Me Yoga classes.
- Teaching Sloth Yoga classes for fundraising at the Wildlife Learning Center – Sylmar, California.
- Online Fundraiser Yoga class for Guide Dogs of America -Sylmar, California.
- Yoga Instructor and approved vendor via BFA for Sage Oak Charter Schools – Homeschool.
- Presenting at the 2019 Muir Empowered Mental Health Conference, John Muir Middle School, Burbank, California.
Heather loves teaching Yoga and Mindfulness to children and seeing their strength and confidence grow as they learn breathwork and poses. One of her favorite things is when parents and teachers share how her students successfully use breathwork or yoga to self-regulate. As a mom, Heather understands that every child is different. Her classes offer a non-competitive environment; to strengthen, build stamina, work on balance and the ability to relax. Seeing little yogis relax in Savasana (resting pose) warms her heart.
Heather Beltran has led thousands of hours of Yoga & Mindfulness classes and would love to have you join our community. Come discover the peace and balance Yoga can bring to your life.
Heather believes in giving back and acts of kindness. Some of the ways she practices Karma Yoga include:
- Gifting online classes to students as Karma Yoga to allow them to maintain their practice.
- Donating her time to teach Yoga and Mindfulness classes to local elementary school classrooms, faculty and staff.
- Gifting online fundraiser yoga classes to non-profit organizations to allow them to raise funds for their organizations.
- Providing scholarships to students for Yoga classes for Enrichment Programs for Schools.
- Donating her time to teach Yoga to local Girl Scouts.
- Presenting at the 2019 Muir Empowered Mental Health and Wellness Conference. She taught several Mindfulness & Yoga classes to Muir Middle School students and staff.
Thank you for your interest in Heather Beltran Yoga. For more information, please visit the Press Kit page.