Yoga and Mindfulness
Heather has consulted on, designed and created Yoga and Mindfulness programs for all ages. She has also developed and implemented these programs for local elementary and middle schools:
- Core Strengthening & Conditioning
Her Programs utilize a combination of breathing, movement and mindfulness skills developed to benefit students with Social-Emotional learning (SEL), self-awareness, self-regulation, conflict management and a reduction in stress and anxiety. Heather brings a positive approach, class management and creates a non-competitive and fun environment for learning.
Highlights of Heather’s Programs include:
- Yoga programs designed for Pre-K to Adults.
- Mindfulness & Yoga program for elementary school students.
- Yoga Enrichment Classes for Schools.
- Mindfulness Program for faculty of elementary school students.
- Core Strengthening & Conditioning program designed for elementary school students.
- Mindfulness Program for middle school students.
- Program designed to strengthen the core muscles, build breathing techniques, mindfulness and relaxation methods.
- Learning basic anatomy and muscle groups used during poses.
- Partner work to help students utilize teamwork, communication and body awareness during partner poses.
- Combination of breathing and exercises designed to improve:
Focus and Concentration
Gross motor coordination
Ability to relax and be calm
All Programs and Classes designed, sequenced, themed and led by me. I’d love to work with you to create a custom plan for your school or organization, please contact me for more information.